I love to make super simple meals that are packed full of flavor. This is one of them! The kids enjoy it plus it helps when I’m trying to avoid a lot of carbs. I’m literally addicted to carbs smh.
The photo above is right before I put the food in the oven. It would have been great to have a picture of the finished product but we were so hungry the meal was attacked straight out of the oven. If you must have carbs, and sometimes I MUST, this meal goes great with white or brown rice.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound of carrots, trimmed and sliced or a bag of baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cloves of minced garlic, or buy it already minced
- Line the sheet pan with foil for easy clean up
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken to the center of the sheet pan.
- Add the vegetables around it in an even, single layer
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is browned and the vegetables are browned and crisp.