I don’t know about you but I’m crazy about garlic! This meal is sure to keep the vampires away 😆 Then there’s the honey…my goodness this dish is so good. I could eat half the pan by myself smh.
The sausage and potatoes make this meal quite filling too. Although there is a bit of chopping involved it’s definitely worth it! You’ll love the crispy edges of the sausage followed by the sweet hint of honey in each bite.
- 3 cups red potato diced
- 8 oz fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 mini sweet bell peppers, cut into halves
- 15 ounces smoked sausage
- Sea salt and pepper, to your taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f.
- Line a large sheet pan with aluminium foil
- Place all the veggies and sausage in a large bowl.
- Pour in the oil, honey, add in garlic and seasonings.
- Toss to evenly coat everything.
- Pour the veggies and sausage in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
- Garnish with parsley